Sephora Mini Haul : Bronzing up for Summer

7:20 PM




About a couple of weeks ago I stumbled into a Sephora in search for a few things I was running out of.  Now I don't know about you guys, but Sephora can get expensive real quick so I was being cautious when choosing the items I needed.  As I walked aimlessly searching I came across this beauty! It was a perfect combination of all essentials for summer!  It brought the following items:

Tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer
Bite Beauty: High Pigmented Pencil
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector
NARS Lip Gloss  
Sephora Contour Eye Pencil
Urban Decay Eyeshadow
Formula X Nail polish

Feel free to click the names of the products to buy them for your self!  I am so happy I found this now I can try out different products without having to spend an arm and a leg.  Thank God for that.  Well I'm going to go have fun and play with my make up a little. Bye! Ttyl!!





You Might Also Like

0 comments