Still holding on to Summer..

11:39 PM

  Sweater: H&M (Similar HERE)
Pants: H&M (Similar HERE)
Wedge Sandals (Similar HERE)
Watch Marc by Marc Jacobs HERE
Nail Color: Essie - Fear or Desire HERE

A few weeks ago I attended a birthday party and managed to snap a few pictures of the outfit I wore.  I'm not one to post many outfit-of-the-day photos but I had brought my Nikon with me so I figured why not.  Although we're slowly transitioning to Fall I still can't get Summer off my mind.  I was obsessed with anything white and cream and wore it any chance I could get. 

I'll gladly welcome the cooler weather but I guess that means I should start shopping for warmer clothes

---------

Asistí a una fiesta de cumpleaños en el verano y fue capaz de tomar algunas fotos de la ropa que llevaba. Yo no soy nadie para publicar muchas fotos traje-de-la-día, pero fue un buen día y me había traído mi Nikon conmigo de todos modos. A pesar de que el verano ha terminado este equipo fue uno de mis favoritos. Estaba obsesionado con todas las cosas en blanco y lo puse en toda oportunidad que pudo.

Con mucho gusto dar la bienvenida al tiempo más fresco, pero supongo que eso significa que debo comenzar a hacer compras para más ropa ..

You Might Also Like

0 comments