Autumn Cravings...

5:35 PM

Displaying photo.JPG 
 While the leaves in New York are still green and the temperature is remarkably high for September, I've got Fall fashion on my mind.  Trends are great to follow because they're basic guidelines for people.  I use these guide lines ever so often but usually gravitate towards whatever I can get the most use of and of course that's comfortable.  This season Zara has my undivided attention because although I can't afford the looks straight off the runway, I can still get almost the same look for much less.  Here are a few pieces that seemed remarkably comfortable yet stylist and great basic pieces to add to my Fall wardrobe.

Click below for direct links to my favorite Fall pieces!

4. Medium Rise Ripped Jeans

Mientras las hojas en Nueva York todavía están verdes y la temperatura es muy alta para septiembre, tengo la manera del otoño en mi mente. Las tendencias son grandes para seguir porque son directrices básicas para la gente. Utilizo estas líneas de guía siempre tan a menudo pero generalmente gravitan hacia lo que pueda sacar el máximo uso de y por supuesto que es cómodo. Esta temporada Zara tiene toda mi atención porque aunque no puedo pagar las miradas hacia fuera de la pista, todavía puedo conseguir casi el mismo aspecto por mucho menos. Aquí hay algunas piezas que parecían muy cómodo pero estilista y grandes piezas básicas para agregar a mi guardarropa de otoño.

Haga clic abajo para los enlaces directos a mis piezas favoritas de otoño!



4. Medium Rise Ripped Jeans

You Might Also Like

0 comments