Summer is almost ending!!

11:07 AM

This past weekend was probably the most fun I've had this summer.  Friday started right after work when I ran to the revolving doors push the doors, stepped outside and felt so much relief and excitement all at the same time. (It had been a really hard week for me) I knew this weekend was going to be great. I sped through the crowds of the very chaotic rush hour streets of midtown and took to train to the one place I always feel happy, Aaron's house. We hung out till the wee hours of the night just talking, hanging out, and pigging out with pizza! The next day was a little hectic because my brothers were preparing the house for, what feels like, their annual house party. Personally, I'm not a big fan of house parties. We spend the majority of the day cleaning, moving furniture, and making sure the speakers were functioning, the drinks were bought, and the playlist was ready. By the early evening I decided to go out because I didn't want to be in the mist of the crowd when they got here, so again I went over to Aaron's. I decided to go back home when I thought the party was about to end and boy was I wrong.  After a few hours the party came to a close and everyone went home.  Sunday came and left, well, at least it felt that way. I barely slept, I felt so tired from the night before but I knew I couldn't fall back asleep. The house needed some major TLC so I got to work. Later that afternoon, Aaron and I spent a few hours in the Chelsea area the we headed to the most energizing, culturally diversed block party in Brooklyn. 

That was my weekend. Hopefully this weekend I'll finally have a chance to go to the beach!

Anyway, bye! 
TTYL

You Might Also Like

0 comments